Victory Temple Ministries Ministry Model
• Victory Temple Ministries serves drug addicted, alcoholic, and lost adult men and women,
disciples them, and sends these disciples out to continue in the vision.
• We attract “Home Boys and Home Girls” through street evangelism, planned outreach events
such as street rallies, VBS (Vacation Bible School), Thanksgiving for the homeless, and a
children’s Christmas program as well as distributing fliers that educate and invite involvement.
• Victory Temple Ministries offers free access to a new life in Christ with no expectations from
residents; but with all expectations from a miracle-working God.
• We provide a safe spiritual and physical environment for a 180-day discipleship program to:
1) Lead them to Christ
2) Build a foundation of sound doctrine
3) Impart the vision
4) Work on character development
5) Engage in spiritual disciplines and establish a church connection.
• Deliverance, identity, and purpose reside in the life-changing atmosphere at Victory Temple Ministries.
• A select group of men advance to study in our academy to become leaders of the future.
Victory Temple Ministries Calling and History
Our Calling is found the words of our Savior Jesus Christ “Go and make disciples…” This commission drives our Vision.
• 1992 Victory Temple Ministries (VTM) opened our first Home for drug addicts through the
leadership of Pastor Gerald Salomon in Ft. Worth, Texas.
• 1996 VTM opened Victory Temple Church as a place of worship for families to stay connected to
God and the Vision of this Ministry.
• 1998 VTM established our first satellite center in the South side of Ft. Worth.
• 1999 VTM built the Women’s Home in order to reach women in need.
• 2009 Established our presence through a second satellite center in the West side of Ft. Worth
• 1992 – 2013 Starting by serving 10 men in one center has now grown to serving over 750 men
and women annually in multiple locations.
The Vision, Mission, and Values
• Vision: To rescue men and women off the streets and lead them to Christ.
• Mission: Establishing strategically located centers for discipleship.
• Values: Love, Authority, Supervision, Discipline, Above Reproach
• In excess of 12,00 men and women in Ft. Worth have been rescued from the streets and been
given the opportunity to enter into a life changing relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Over 20% of the “Home Boys and Home Girls” complete the program and are given the
foundation to enjoy a successful Christian life as compared.
Ministry Current Needs
• Sponsorship for an additional 125 homeboys at $2K each to complete the 180 day program.
• $65K for outreach events (street rallies, dramas, special events).
• $25K for literature publications (pamphlets, posters, business cards).
• Part time volunteer staff for administration assistance.